- Ensures maximum protection of the irrigation system with proper sizing and placement.
- Ensures vent closure as water fills the system, remains open when air pressure reaches 5 psi
- Large capacity vents dampen water hammer preventing pipes and fittings from cracking or bursting.
- Made of corrosion-resistant reinforced UV protected composite materials – no metal parts to rust or corrode, no need for spare parts.
- Guardian Air Vent with Shrader Valve is ideal for measuring local line pressure.
- Maximum pressure rating of 150 psi
- Commonly used downstream of valves, primarily at manifolds, to break vacuum caused by system draining.
- On sloping terrain to prevent collapsing of pipes caused by vacuum when pipe networks drain.
- Upstream of valves for air discharge during system start-up.
There are no reviews yet.