- Supplied with a removable 5-inch base for secure and reliable mounting.
- Bottom suction design.
- Robust thermoplastic discharge head design resists breakage during installation and operation.
- Single shell housing design provides a compact unit while ensuring cool and quiet operation.
- Hydraulic components molded from high quality engineered thermoplastics.
- Optimized hydraulic design allows for increased performance and decreased power usage.
- All metal components are made of high grade stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
- Available with a high quality 115 V, 1/2 hp motor.
- Fluid flows of 20 gpm, with a maximum shut-off pressure of 100 psi.
- Heavy duty 300 V 10 ft SJOOW jacketed lead.
DescriptionsThe Franklin C1 Series pump is designed for use in aerobic sprinkler systems and drip systems. The pump is rated for 20GPM, and is compatable with other bottom suction spray pumps.
Spec Sheet: Download Pdf
Note: No Returns on items over 30 days.